I need a Tester/Review

old_school

Programming Experience
3-5
I just finished up a educational program called Math Wizards. I'm hoping for some feedback/testing from parents and teachers to eval the software. I'm shooting for a 3rd grade and below target math level. Please PM me or visit www.uokgames.com to DL the software. Thanks in advance.

I would send a pm but I dont know how so I am gonna say now that though you made it in visual basic this isn't the best place to be.

I see why you posted up here but if you want parents and teachers to see it try going on to school websites and trying to get in contact with the headmaster.

If you can get in contact with them try and convince them to use your software in there school.

OH AND SEND ME THE LINK.

what age is 3rd grade cus i live in england and we don't word it that way, we have year 1 year 2 year 3 etc.

Sorry but Math Wizards software and all UOK software is currently locked up for the year. We are revamping all our major software and redoing the website as well. So we have locked down all software and stopped all sales etc until the new year. Please check the webiste next year and all the software should be listed.

Back