Question How to make transparent Picturebox to another Picturebox with Parent ImageBackground

ilinkDizon

Programming Experience
1-3
transparent.png

image1 - is imagebackground of form

image2.backcolor = color.transparent
image3.backcolor = color.transparent
image4.backcolor = color.transparent

image3.parent = image2
image4.parent = image2

how can i make this transparent image3 to image4 or vice versa?
plss..... help....
thanks in advance...

Combine the images to one BitMap by drawing them yourself with Graphics class. You can also dynamically draw the images to one control/form with Paint event and same Graphics class.

View attachment 3850image1 - is imagebackground of formimage2.backcolor = color.transparentimage3.backcolor = color.transparentimage4.backcolor = color.transparentimage3.parent = image2image4.parent = image2how can i make this transparent image3 to image4 or vice versa?plss..... help....thanks in advance...
I had the same problem when creating an analogic clock. I used 4 pictureboxes and drew the background image on the first picturebox. PictureBox1.BackgroundImage = My.Resources.cadrNoir PictureBox2.Parent = PictureBox1 PictureBox2.BackColor = (Color.Transparent) PictureBox3.Parent = PictureBox2 PictureBox3.BackColor = (Color.Transparent) PictureBox4.Parent = PictureBox3 PictureBox4.BackColor = (Color.Transparent)

My 1st Problem [SOLVED]
Thank you JohnH...

I have another problem....
I have one problem based on move/update one bitmap in the picture box.
many bitmap are in picture box, now I want to move one bitmap only.
Currently I am trying clear image in picture box, again redraw all bitmap,
Any other way please help.....

Fixed images you can draw to one Bitmap and display with PictureBox, dynamic parts may be better to use Paint event to draw, when change occur you would refresh (or invalidate/update) and draw at new position.

if i use paint event how can i change the position of bitmap per second?
Use a timer to trigger changes and refresh.

Salamat po !
Thank you very much JohnH
you are a good adviser

This project is my first game in visual basic.Net....
thanks for your time...

I'm Pilipino.... I want to be programmer :)
sorry for my wrong english hehehe :welcoming:

Problem [Solved]

Title : [ BUBBLE BLAST ]
success.png

Back