How to insert menu bar tabs both vertical and horizontal?

DanielB33

Programming Experience
1-3
First off, I am not even sure menu tabs are a thing.
I have (multiple) forms with many, many options. But I need these options consolidated or things get confusing. A really nice way to do this would be using items on a bar under my buttons on the top of the form. I already use the options for file, tools, etc. and have buttons for difference controls under those. If you open iTunes, notice the 'summary', 'apps', etc. buttons that take you to new windows, while the upper portion of the iTunes window remains the same (play button, display of song status, etc.) I need something just like this. How do I find this in VB.net?

Lastly, I would like to do this inside each form. If I could place these vertically rather than horizontally in parts of the form, not across the whole vertical axis that would be ideal. Is this possible? I would even spend the time necessary to do this by creating different objects if need be.

Thanks for the help.

Yes, just looked up tab control and that looks like it would do the trick! Thanks! Spent hours looking through the objects and did not see that.
Do you know if the control tab can be placed vertically rather than horizontally?

Back