how do i hide a start bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahu191

Programming Experience
Beginner
i want to be able to hide the start bar at the bottom of the screen to make my application full screen. How do i do this?

kulrom said:
ok show me where and how you can add something named taskbar from the .NET and i'll ply you a beer ... lol say hi to your friend Mikey :)

Haha Mikey says hello back :p

And would i get that beer if i were to make a custom control called taskbar :D sorry for (some strange reason) thinking you didnt know what the taskbar was!!

I was thinking for a while to answer or not all in order to not insult the community. Especially, the ppl who come here looking for help but, as you insist and you couldn't find a better way to bring attention for yourself i would say NO ... i didn't know what the taskbar is ... i am only MS DOS guy.
Actually, may i ask you something? Do you think that this is the best way to bring attention to yourself/yourselves? With antagonism and disrespect for Kulrom? Ok if you think so, go ahead.

Happy coding ;)

Guys please be concentrate on the original threader and his/her question rather but me or anyone who gives additional suggestions no matter they are correct or not. If you know better then share that with us. Noone here is perfect programmer and i also learned a lot here. But, let me clarify something. How this rummor say the last one with the Craig (" you didnt know what the taskbar was!!") is helping to the guy/girl who needs help. They will nothing but laugh about this. So, i ask you all of you to focus only to the question(s).

Thanks in advance :)

I am considering this thread as resolved and it will be locked up ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back