How Can I change rows in Access database connected to my VB.NET?

Ziyoda

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi everyone,
I am using Access database connected to my application through oledbdataadapter using wizard.

I just got confused how would I find necessary row and column to be changed. For example, what do I do if I want to change row number 1 column name and in name field I want it to be something else?

Another thing, can we use data binding Tag here? Or should I create necessary data table and load everything in my dataset there?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,
I am using Access database connected to my application through oledbdataadapter using wizard.

I just got confused how would I find necessary row and column to be changed. For example, what do I do if I want to change row number 1 column name and in name field I want it to be something else?
If you want to radically change the schema of your database, then youre coding to break your code, its that simple.. Dont change the schema!

Another thing, can we use data binding Tag here?
.Tag can be bound

Or should I create necessary data table and load everything in my dataset there?
I dont really understand.. but i recommend you jsut have one copy of data in memory at any one time..

Back