Hi licence key for the xceedgrid 3.0

naresh

Programming Experience
1-3
I am working with the master detail module with the xceed grid as some one said in the forums. I down loaded the evaluation version from the site. I worked with it for one day. The next day it is asking for the licence key to enter. If any one knows the solution please farword me. i am working with the xceed grid version 3.0. This is suitable for the master detail format.

Thanks in Advance,
Naresh

All evaluation verions that have a timelimit write the date it was first executed to a file/registry or somewhere equally obscure that you'll never find it or someother mthod of keeping track of how long it has been installed. If you have only had this one day and the time has expired then the chances are this isn't the first time it's been installed on your pc, i suppose there is a chance the evaulation period was only a day but i doubt it. If you want it then i think you're gonna have to buy it. Failing that you can always e-mail the component vendor.

I am working with the master detail module with the xceed grid as some one said in the forums. I down loaded the evaluation version from the site. I worked with it for one day. The next day it is asking for the licence key to enter. If any one knows the solution please farword me. i am working with the xceed grid version 3.0. This is suitable for the master detail format.

Thanks in Advance,
Naresh
naresh,

When you install XCeed it installs a trial license. You need to use this license code in your code using the .License method per their documentation. When you purchase, you will get a serial number (license code) to use instead of the timed trial code they provide.

Back