Help with forms in Access 2000

John S.

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi,
I'm brand new to MS Access so please bear with me.

I am trying to make a series of database programs for our non-profit addiction recovery service. So far everything is going good, however, I have run into a snag and it's driving me crazy. I'm sure the solution is simple but I have immersed myself in every approach to resolve it I can't see the forest for the trees.

I want to make a simple form and I want to use two tables on this form. One table (titled ASI) is maxed out on field entries. The second table (titled Care Plan) has very little relation to the first form other than the basic name, id number, etc.. I need "some" information from both tables to apply to this form. I have tried subforms, relationships, linking, VB code in a query, yada-yada-yada but nothing is working. I'm just about to the point of re-entering the data in individual forms but I know there is a way to make this work.

The MS Access help is great but I get confused on trying to figure out what to use and the VB coding really blows me away. I've done this form in html, and php for online applications (when we get up and running) but I want a database so my counselors can have a permanent electronic record of their clients.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get. I know the info is sketchy but there is that old time factor, you know. And P-L-E-A-S-E keep it simple for this old man. I hope to hear from someone soon.

Sincerely,
John S.

tajmout.gif
you need a help for MS access or VB.NET winForm?

Recently I've attached couple simple projects (on the current forum) that is possible to suit to your needs ... in case if you need a help about vb.net form

Regards ;)

Back