help needed with printing individual forms

mattijsstu

Programming Experience
Beginner
hi

I have a problem in access. I have a table wich looks like this (has a lot more variables) :
nameagenationalityphone number
client 1xxxx
client 2xxxx
client 3xxxx

i then have created a form wich looks like this:
info about date
client 1
value
namex
agex
nationalityx
phone numberx

I would like to be able to print this form individualy for client 1 , client 2 and so on, at the moment when i add more info it wil, when i print the form, show the first client , second client form , third client form and so on. i would like to choose wich clients form to print. I hope some one can help me! realy need the help

thanks in advance

well i already have a nice form :
Untitled-5.jpg

i just can't figure out to make access use this form for the different clients, at the moment he makes a new form with the values of the second cliend underneath the previous form. so if i print i get the form of the previous client(row) adn the second one. if i then ad a third client i get 3 forms and so on. i only want to print the form of 1 client and that should be the one i choose. i don't know how to do this

Is this actually related to VB.Net development? These forums is only for VB.Net support.

This data base is used with my vb.net program wich calculates values and sends them to this database, then i would like to be able to print the form buth the part of printing the form is not that easy.

Printing forms in VB.Net can be done with PrintForm component or PrintDocument class. If you're talking about Access forms that is not something that sorts under VB.Net Forums.

Back