Forum Question... Cant find where to put it

Pace

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi!

Does Admin think that we could have a "hang out" area of the forum?

I love these boards I can sit here all day reading and sharing with others but after several hours we all need a coffee and a non-tech chat. Do you think we could have one here? Just somewhere where you can ramble about something you read on someone's blog somewhere etc?

I know exactly what you mean and Neal knows very well about this idea ... i share your opinion too ;)

However, i beleive that it will happen sooner or later ... and all we have to do is to wait for Neal to find some free time ... so don't worry as your idea will be realized very soon.

at first i was kind of against the idea (kulrom knows what i'm talking about) but now i agree, having a social lounge wouldnt hurt

but ultimatly it's up to Neal

To put this concept to rest, I am NOT intending on having a "non-programming" chat area. I run several other boards and these very "non-board related" forums are problems to maintain. They get heated, off topic, political, religious, you name it. This board will remain focused on the objective and keep all content related to VB.NET programming.

Thank you for your understanding and continue to contribute the great developer talents you all have to share.

Hmm, if i think more deeply Neal is absolutely right. Moreover, you beleive or not i have never participated in any of the lounge forums where i have been mod or admin (i was ones). Well, i beleive i have posted couple threads but that was always something related to confront with the other people that is very odd i beleive.
Yeah yeah it would be bad idea as alrady we have enough ruffles even without such forum.

Regards ;)

Back