Drawing on the screen

bunze

Programming Experience
1-3
I want to draw a line directly onto my screen, not into some picturebox or form or something. I googled for about an hour but had no luck. I'm sure its something like g.DrawLine(x1,y1,x2,y2) but I don't know exactly. I also want this line to stay on the screen, "always on top" until i click the button to take it off.

Any help please?

I can draw a red line on my form with g.drawline, but I dont wan't it on my form, I want it like, by itself on the screen, on top of everything else.

I want it to be a little crosshair for first person shooters. You run the .exe and it gives you a little corsshair on your screen for use in any game.

You have to draw onto something. You could create a small form and draw on that or place an image in a PictureBox, then use the TransparencyKey property of the form to make the rest of it transparent so all you see is the drawing or image.

It was on a forum that I just got banned from for asking if making a program to move my mouse down when i press nmouse1 is cheating, for FPS games. :(

Back