Question dot net program project

We're not going to go to an external site and download whatever you uploaded - it's huge, so who knows what might be in there - and then try to work out what the problem might and then finally solve it. You need to do your share of the work and do what you can to help us help you. That means that providing a FULL and CLEAR explanation of a SPECIFIC problem. We're not interested in your project, just a specific aspect that is not working as you intend. You need to provide a description of EXACTLY what you're trying to achieve, how you're trying to achieve it (including ALL and ONLY the RELEVANT code) and what happens when you try (including error messages AND where they occur). Code and error messages should be posted directly as text, formatted appropriately. You need to test and debug your project to work out exactly where and how it is not behaving as you expect and then describe that to us in detail.

I'm happy to help but you need to ask a proper question that I can help with. I've told you what you need to do. If you want us to help then do it. If you're not prepared to make that effort to help us then why should we make the effort to help you? You do your part and we'll do ours.

I want to open this software this application is corrupt I install the visual studio 2012 ultimate version and I compile this source file it can show error pls check one time

I will give you one more chance to provide the information about the problem as instructed or I will lock this thread. Follow the instructions I have already provided. If you're not willing to do that then we cannot help you.

> it can show error

Whats the error? Do you mean the 'adodb.connection is not defined' (x10 of those)
On the PC you're opening this project on, do you have Microsoft Access libraries? The database is .mdb, which is MS Access (urgh). You need the libraries to open it.

Also, the program is using adoDb.connection, which is ye olde technology. I guess its a port from VB6. Technology has moved on, and ado.net is preferable. You'll find more examples, and be able to progress easier.

Last edited:
OK, a solution that worked for me, and got the project loaded without errors.
Click 'Project', 'Add Reference', select 'COM', and select 'Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.8' (or whatever you have)

Attachments

• c2.mp4
    3.4 MB
Back