Design Toolbar Identification

retkehing

Programming Experience
Beginner
Anyone can help me to identify the toolbar from the image shown as below. I know the top one can be done using ToolStripMenu, what about the one slightly below the TooStripMenu and the left side bar? Thank you.

Attachments

• Toolbar.JPG
    Toolbar.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 47
That's a ToolStrip where Dock property is set to Left and TextDirection property is set to Vertical90. Items DisplayStyle property is ImageAndText.

May i know how to embed combobox at the ToolStrip which located at the bottom of the TooStripMenu? is it simply place a combobox there? Thank you.

Click the ToolStripMenu.... down in the lower part of the properties window for it, there should be a link "Add ITems" or something similar.... click it. Add items to the ToolStrip.... you can change what you add to it... labels... splitters... dropdowns, text box, progressbar, menu items...

-tg

I tried to change the fore and back colors of the spilter but it still shows the blue color. May i know how to do it? Likewise, how to change color on the combobox drop down arrow box?

Apart from that, may i know how to make my toolstrip border style to 3D style? You may see there is a slight difference on toolstrip between the image i posted here and above. Thank you.

Attachments

• Toolbar.JPG
    Toolbar.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back