Debugging Pocket PC app

fredriko

Programming Experience
10+
Hello,

I am developing a pocket pc application using visual studio 2003 (vb). I have created a new project and want to debug the application however I'm finding this impossible as ever. My pocket pc 2002 emulator starts up, installs the cf framework and then vs bombs out with the following error "The operation could not be completed".
Does anybody know how I can get my emulator working. I've never had a good life with these cf tools as they always seem to break but this time I cannot fix it. Even a reinstall does nothing to help my cause.:mad:

I normally use the windows ce emulator to debug my applications as most of the hand helds I program using ce 4.2 or ce5. In this case however the device has been installed with pocket pc 2003 so i figured I would use the pocket pc emulator. Since creating a project for pocket pc I can no longer use the ce or pocket pc emulators.
Its driving me mental. I can get it to work on another pc but even after reinstalling visual studio on mine I can't seem to get it to work. I'm really struggling here.

Back