DateTimePicker value match with db value

Momo

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi all, I would likes to know is this can achieve in vb.net.
If let's say i check in database, if the datetime match with the datetime value in datetimepicker then the datetimevalue will be selected (in this case the bg color of particular value will be highlighted). But, this might involve multiple datetime. Is somethings likes appointment module, says as the calender i might have multiple datetime been highlighted if I have a lots of appoinment in one month.

Sorry for my languages. Hope anybody can point it out can this work in vb.net. Thanks in advanced.

Momo said:
Hi all, I would likes to know is this can achieve in vb.net.
If let's say i check in database, if the datetime match with the datetime value in datetimepicker then the datetimevalue will be selected (in this case the bg color of particular value will be highlighted). But, this might involve multiple datetime. Is somethings likes appointment module, says as the calender i might have multiple datetime been highlighted if I have a lots of appoinment in one month.

Sorry for my languages. Hope anybody can point it out can this work in vb.net. Thanks in advanced.

No database was specified. So I'll do this the VB way...

Use the Format function on both dates so that they can be compared. Format(inDate, "MM/dd/yyyy") or whatever mask you please for the second parameter in the function

do you mean you wish to run a database query using the entry in a DTP as the query where clause?

i.e. you want to be able to pick 10 August 2006 and show all appointments on that day?

Back