custom treeview control

Anti-Rich

Programming Experience
1-3
hello everyone,

i have a question in regards to the treeview control,

i was wondering if it is possible to integrate a listview control (set to the details view) inside a treeview? does anyone know of a control where this has been done to some degree of success, or if not a couple of pointers to get me started? or better yet, a control that is a fusion of the two? (sort of like how in ms access when viewing a parent table, from that table you can drill down by clicking on the little plus symbol on the side of the row, and view the child records...

i have just started dabbling in custom controls and its a lot to take in. i tried starting off another class, inheriting the treeview control, but i think that is going the wrong way about it. if someone could help me id be greatly appreciative.

cheers :)
adam

EDIT: perhaps a better way of putting it would be to ask is it possible to add hiearchial/treeview functionality to a listview?

Last edited:
*sigh* cheers vis... haha, not free though. and i dont have 120 to fork out (and thats probably u.s. dollars!). it was what i was looking for though.

oh well,

does anyone else know of something similar?

cheers for any and all feedback

adam

Back