Question Crystal report:Header problem

reubenmk

Programming Experience
1-3
i have a page header which should appear in the beginning of all the pages.But i have a report header which should appear below the page header and only the in the first page which is y its the report header.But report headers are always above page header.The report header is just a statement which should appear in the first page of the report and below the heading.The heading is the page header which should appear in all the pages.Please help me.How can i let the report header appear after the page header?If you dint understand let me know.

The report header is supposed to appear above the page header. You can add a secondary page header to appear below the first and add something to suppress it after the first page

Subreports not displaying as it is displayed when individual

My goal is to integrate 3 reports together as one report.1 after the other.the number of pages of each report varies.
I created a main blank report and inserted these 3 reports as subreports in the detail section.And checked the new page after option which resolves the problem of displaying each report after the other in a new page.
The problem-All the 3 reports have page header and page footers.When the reports are displayed individually its perfect.
But when its displayed in the main blank report the page header data and all displays one after the other.but the page footer also displays soon after the data gets over.if there are 2 rows of data then the page footer displays after that.I want it to display as it is displayed when individual.The page footer should be displayed at the end of the page and should be there for every page.When displayed individually a report with more than 1 page has a page footer in every of its page.but when the subreport is displayed the page footer only ends at the end of the data.Like if the data is there for 3 pages the footer appears only at that page.the second page of that subreport wont display the page header and footer.Please help me solve my problem.If you dint understand let me know.

Subreports issue

As you know the page header is displayed at the end of every page of a report.
But when i add subreports to a blank report in the detail section in different subsections the page header behaves wierdly.
1.it is displayed as soon as the data gets over instead of displaying at the end of the page
2. and the page header and page footer displays only once in the whole report i.e it behaves like the report header and report footer.
Example for problem 1.if there are only 2 rows of data in one of the subreport the page header is displayed just after those 2 rows instead of displaying at the end of the page.
Example for problem 2. And if the report has more than 2 pages the page header is displayed only once in the beginning and the footer at the last page as soon as the data gets over.How can i solve this problem?

Back