Crystal Report Deployment for Windows 98

jeva39

Programming Experience
1-3
How I can to deploy a Crystal Report for use with an VB.NET application installed in a computer with Win 98? (Framework 1.1 and MDAC 2.8 are installed)

Thanks

Kulrom:

EUREKA!!!!!!

I find the error: the path of DB in the W98 was erroneus... Conclusion: your apreciation of the error was right: all caused by the DB. I think that finally I can finish and install this application.

Very, very thanks for your help and your time!!!!!! :)

kulrom: A last question (I hope at least for this project :))

The Scenario:

One othe reports for Caritas include this fields of Clients Table: Id, Name, Address, Community (residence of the person) and Account Balance. The Report list all the Clients of all the Communities. How I can permit the user select a list only by a specific Community using, for example, a textbox to define the name of Community? Really, create a filter.

In VB 6.0 I manage many times this situation but in VSN I don't know how and don't find any good answer in all the documentation I have. Resuming: how and where I can create this query? CR manage this type of filter based on a variable value? (Not on a fixed value)

I don't know if the Formulas manage this situation.

Again, thanks for your help

Thanks, kulrom! Yesterday I find another way but using your ComboBox is much more simple and effective!!!

Again, thanks and keep your good work!!!

I have a big problem with Crystal Reports. All the Reports of the application was finished and I create them with the Crystal version that comes with Visual Studio. The problem: if I add records to Database, not one Report actualize or reflect the changes of the data. In olders version Crystal was having an option: Save with Data but in this version I don't know what happen.

Please, what I can do?

Back