Conference/training?

cdurbin

Programming Experience
10+
I am an I5(IBM Midrange) computer programmer. I am finding myself programming in Visual Studio/VB.net/Compact framework on handhelds for the business I work for. Any suggestions for technical conferences I could attend???

No one knows of anywhere I might be able to attend a technical conference for Visual Studio/VB.net/Compact Framework?

Perhaps in my ignorance I am asking the wrong question, but I am not sure how else to ask. I have written a rather large application for pocket PC's in VB.net that does sales and invoicing for a distribution company using a disconected database and ftp communication. It is not for sale, just a custom application for my company. I am sure that there are ways I could improve it, but do not learn as well from books(my only current source) as I do in conferences or one on one discussion. So I would like to start a dialog with some group to discuss how I did what I did and how I might improve it, sharing what I have learned as well. I would also like to increase my knowledge of how others are doing the same. Any suggestions???

Microsoft has training sessions all the time. Once a year they usually hold a series of training sessions for a month all over the US.

Back