can we change the icons on the toolbar

naresh

Programming Experience
1-3
I have a doubt regarding the ide. Can I change the icons images which appear on the toolbars in the integrated development environment. I Know they will change. If the question is not clear donot hesitate to ask me.
thanks,
Naresh

Right-click on the tool bar area, select Customize, right-click on a button, choose the appropriate option. Just like every major Microsoft product for the last I don't know how many years.

Hey, Here is the solution which i have asked first. Right click on the empty place of the tool bar-> customize -> then click any tool in the tool bar -> then in the customize box the modify selection button will be enabled. when clicked that change button image option will be appeared. then select any image in that, the icon image changes according to that. Now the Question is can we keep the custom images in the tool bar.
Regards,
Naresh

Hey, Here is the solution which i have asked first. Right click on the empty place of the tool bar-> customize -> then click any tool in the tool bar -> then in the customize box the modify selection button will be enabled. when clicked that change button image option will be appeared. then select any image in that, the icon image changes according to that. Now the Question is can we keep the custom images in the tool bar.
Regards,
Naresh
Gee, I wish I'd thought of that. ;)

Back