Answered Binding Record By Keyword Result

c3rb3ru5

Programming Experience
5-10
okay as you see i repost as last about keyword is already resolved. but my goal to it still "not reach"

i newbie

as i post here

i just give example :

'Table Search
ID Record Keyword0 Keyword2
001 Hello is something to said with human Hello Human

and there 2 object in form

name Textbox1 and RichTexbox1

my problem is When i input in Textbox with this keyword "Hello World" record in Richtextbox is appear with this "Hello is something to said with human"
even i tried example again with "Hello is human" appear same "Hello is something to said with human"
actually using sir ian i follow is appear but

this after i using it "On Attachment"

anyone can help?thank you i just learn and newbie

Attachments

• foragung.jpg
    foragung.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
It's not really clear exactly what you're asking for. Firstly, the error message seems unrelated to the contents of the post. You are obviously trying to bind the same property twice but, despite the thread title, your post doesn't mention or show any code that involves data binding. You tell us what is happening but not how that differs from what you expect to happen.

Obviously English is not your first language but try to provide a FULL and CLEAR explanation of what you want to achieve and what's actually happening. By all means provide multiple examples because sometimes one example is not enough if you don't know what you're supposed to be looking for in it.

Back