Question Best coding language to create Spanish learning software? (PC)

j0sh

Programming Experience
Beginner
/title

Basically what I'd like to know is what the best language would be to create language (specifically Spanish) learning software. You know... multiple choice questions. Type the name of the image. Match the audio, etc.

So like... software that could quickly access images, audio files, etc. Would vb.net be viable and just load all the resources inside the project itself? I'm new to programming hope you understand and thanks for any recommendations.

Would vb.net be viable
Yes it would, which is pretty much as far as an answer to a question like this should go on a forum dedicated to a specific language. There are numerous programming languages that would be appropriate for the task. VB.NET is one of them.

Yes it would, which is pretty much as far as an answer to a question like this should go on a forum dedicated to a specific language. There are numerous programming languages that would be appropriate for the task. VB.NET is one of them.
I agree Their is many choices to choose from all with their own deep learning curve, to be more rapidly designed faster I would choose .Net, as to which language in .Net i would go with VB.NET, will this application needing to be on multiple platforms?, if so I would use UWP as it can be created for multiple devices on the fly, if for just the Desktop Computer, I would stick with Microsoft's Visual Basic.Net for Desktop computers, hope this further helps.

ProtekNickz xD

Back