Question Automated Coded UI Testing Browser Compatibility issues and Unexpected Close problem

chetansabhaya

Programming Experience
5-10
Hello All,

I am facing problem to test one of my website through Coded UI Testing. I am using MS Studio 2010. And I found problem during testing through Different Browser. Also sometimes facing the problem of Fatal Error and Unexpected Error need to restart studio 2010. Can you please help me out how to resolve this issue.

I get this error frequently : fatal error : debugging information corrupt; recompile module" need to restart visual studio.

Also any one knows how to do i create test for all browser like Firefox and Internet explorer

Also Sometimes during automated Test. Its keep running which is never ending. Any one knows why this problem appears during testing ( Coded UI Testing for Web Site).

I am using Visual Studio 2010. and testing one website through Automated Coded UI test and having some problems
as per below

Issue No : 1 How can i record the event for FireFox through Coded UI test. Cause When i try to record the Events from Firefox its record successfully. but when i tried to run that Automated Test its Giving Fatal Error : Debugging information Currupt. Recompile module" and giving message to restart the Visual studio 2010.

Issue no 2 : Its working fine with Internet Explorer. but sometimes its keep running which is never end.

Issue no 3 : Is there any way i create all test for Internet Explored and it will work with Firefox? Like i record events through Internet explorer for my website and after that any small change or function that will work with Firefox too.

If any one solve it i will rewarded him 50 to 100 USD

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back