Attach Calendar

ntombisizulu

Programming Experience
1-3
hi
this is my first time here and in the VB.Net environment. i have a problem that i need help with. i want to attach a calendar to a drop down list. what should happen is that once the list is clicked on the calendar should appear allowing for the user to select the appropriate dates.
thanks in advance for the help

This is how you can make the calendar visible when a user clicks the drop down list

VB.NET:
[size=2][/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]Protected[/color][/size][size=2] [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]Sub[/color][/size][size=2] DropDownList1_SelectedIndexChanged([/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]ByVal[/color][/size][size=2] sender [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]As[/color][/size][size=2] [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]Object[/color][/size][size=2], [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]ByVal[/color][/size][size=2] e [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]As[/color][/size][size=2] System.EventArgs) [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]Handles[/color][/size][size=2] DropDownList1.SelectedIndexChanged

[/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]Me[/color][/size][size=2].Calendar1.Visible = [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]True

[/color][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]End[/color][/size][size=2] [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]Sub

[/color][/size]

Ok well I tried it on my computer and it works. Silly question but have you made the calender invisible to start with? Also post the code. That might help

Why do you have a dropdown list then if the selected index doesn't change? You could just use something else to make the calendar appear

Back