101 Visual Basic .NET Code Samples

kulrom

Programming Experience
10+
Hi,
101 Visual Basic .NET Code Samples provides a large group of well categorized and documented examples of code.
This is a very useful resources when it comes to code sharing so, before you post about any subject it's maybe useful if you first take a look at these code samples

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=08e3d5f8-033d-420b-a3b1-3074505c03f3&displaylang=en

Cheers;)

Added: from the 101 Code SAmples page

This download includes a master set of Visual Basic code samples demonstrating various aspects of the language in the following areas: syntax, data access, Windows Forms, Web development and Web services, XML, security, the .NET Framework, file system and file I/O, interop and migration issues, COM+, ADO.NET, and advanced topics including graphics with GDI+, remoting, serialization, MSMQ, and Windows services.

Last edited:
Hi

I have downloaded the 101 samples of Vb.Net. Its really very help ful..

I am new to this forum, Let me introduce my self

I am Krishna Kumar a self-employed person from India doing projects in Vb, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL etc.

hi I also downloaded the file, and I am a student from new zealand, I am also very new to vb.net :

I am having troubles trying to run 2003 versions on 2005 so projects arent coming out error free can someone help?

D.Letd, see post 7 for link to 2005 samples. If you decide to upgrade any other project from older VB version and have trouble you should start a new thread asking about that particular problem you want to solve. The 2003 samples is not intended for 2005, any 2003 to 2005 project upgrade is not guaranteed to succeed or be compatible with new coding styles.

Thank you so much JohnH dis is more helpful than my classes. thanking you and will post a new thread next time Im new to forums as well and still tryin to find my way.

please any one of you help me in finding sample vb.net2003 projects

You don't have to post that 3 times in a row :rolleyes:
Just look at the very first post in this thread, the link to VB.NET 2003 samples is right there.

Back