WMI and Win32_ProcessStartTrace

vitoto

Programming Experience
3-5
Hi any know how use WMI and ManagementEventWatcher using Win32_ModuleLoadTrace ??

Thank you, i need get all new pocess .exe opens ??

I did the same code in VS 2005 Express, and described what went on (no info in debug, ok exe also all properties).
I did not get an exception.

JohnH said:
I did the same code in VS 2005 Express, and described what went on (no info in debug, ok exe also all properties).
I did not get an exception.

Maybe is different PRO vs Express, how i can switch in Debug mode to Release.

In VS.2003 we have listbox for switch and not found in 2005.

:)

I found the .exe file in ...\"bin\Release\" folder.

I find no debug/release in VS05 like in VS03...

I ran the exe in \bin\release and it does notify process start events fine on my machine.

(sidenote: I can't open the project in Express, missing "VisualStudioProject" section error message says. So is even the projects different between the VS versions? funny..)

by the way, my system is XP SP2, perhaps there are differences (problems) with WMI in different operating system versions (like XP SP1/2, Win2000/server etc...)

upgrade

JohnH said:
by the way, my system is XP SP2, perhaps there are differences (problems) with WMI in different operating system versions (like XP SP1/2, Win2000/server etc...)

Upgrading XP SP2 to Last SecurityFix problem was fixed.

I need think now, how detect last patch installed for my code working, If last patched is not installed Close VB.Net Program.

Back