why include class assembly reference in remoting client application?

akhhttar

Programming Experience
1-3
hi
i m developing a simple .NET remoting application
i create
1: A class which object will be access remotly via client
2:Server application
3:Client application

I include class assembly reference in both server and client application....and my application is working fine and client is accessing remote object.
i just wanna ask that.....when i include class assembly reference in my client application.....then that class is part of My application....and i can access every member of that class locally without using .NET remoting.....then why we need .NET remoting.......?
i aslo wanna know that .....is there any way to restrict client application to access object of that that class via remoting and not access the object of class locally.....

Hope, guys u understand my question.....Actually my english is very very poor that's why can't explain my question briefly....but i think you will help me as vbdotnetforums's member convention.....

While the class is included in your client app, it would still be pulling the objects state from the server. Including the class will help with Intellisense and create function calls to your remote object, but the object's state resides on the server.

Back