who has done any windows mobile graphics programming?

myblueocean

Programming Experience
Beginner
Another question who has done any windows mobile programming? I've installed the trial professional edition 2008.

And now can mess around with the mobile template.

But now my GDI+ code just isn't accepted the way it was for pc windows forms. You now must declare the pieces of graphics.:confused:

I might just have got it. I'll post some details later to anyone else who may browse this place, and be looking for some information on 2D game building.

It's a difficult topic in the sense that not many are fluent or particulary interested.

And code slowly moves along right? It won't be long until 05 code and any future version will be out dated.

Anyone who has read a recent chapter of personal computer world, some guy was trying to convert code from 1993, to now...ouch.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beginning-N...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208941987&sr=8-1

I was suggested this Beginning .NET Game Programming in VB .NET book, but from the description.

Description:

"This highly anticipated title presents a clear introduction to game programming for VB.NET programmers. Microsoft insiders provide an easy-to-read guide to help users start programming games quickly! This book even includes an introduction to Managed DirectX9, and other advanced .NET features, like animation and sounds.
Code examples are actually complete games, including .Nettrix , .Netterpillars, River Pla.NET, Magic KindergarteN., D-iNfEcT, Nettrix II (for the Pocket PC), and a version of the classic game, Spacewars"

Synopsis:

This highly-anticipated title provides a clear introduction to game programming for you, VB.NET programmers! Microsoft insiders have written an easy-to-read guide, so you can start programming games quickly. This book even includes an introduction to Managed DirectX9, and other advanced .NET features, like animation and sounds. Code examples are actually complete games, and include .Nettrix , .Netterpillars, River Pla.NET, Magic KindergarteN., D-iNfEcT, Nettrix II (for the Pocket PC), and a version of the classic game, Spacewars.

Back