Question Where's my form ??

delanoalmeida

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello, (NOTE: This text was generated by a program translator (Portuguese - English)).

I am new in the forum and newbie in programming and it would like that somebody helpe me to solve a problem that is worrying.
I began the creation of a project (Windows application) using Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition. It consists of 3 modules, 1 class and 2 forms (frmAbout and frmPrincipal). 15 days I Passed inserting controls and codes in frmPrincipal when then I decided to install Visual Studio 2008. When opening my project for VS 2008, for my surprise, the frmPrincipal (frmPrincipal.vb) appears in the window "Solution Explorer" as a CLASS and it is not more possible to visualize in "Designer" mode, but just in "Code" view. And plus, when I visualize the code of the form, it appears everything IN WHITE (nothing displayed). I clicked in the button "View Class Diagram" and I observed that the frmPrincipal is there really as a class, but all the controls are striped, besides I can click with the right button of the mouse and to select "View Code" that I see the respective code.
In the paste of my project has the following files related to the form: frmPrincipal.Designer.vb, frmPrincipal.resx and frmPrincipal.vb.
I began the project for Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition and, then, I installed Visual Studio 2008. When I opened the project for VS 2008, it happened that problem. And it is not normal nor when I execute the project for VB 2008 Express Edition. The onlooker is that when I press F5 (run), he appears the normal form with all the controls working... I don't Only get more it is to visualize it in project time.
What did I want it was that Visual Studio recognized it again like form and don't like class (??).
Could anybody feel some clue?
Thank you very much for the attention.

Back