Where to find Crystal Report

pasensyoso_manigbas

Programming Experience
Beginner
hI there pipz!!... i would just wanna ask where to find a the crystal report.

I right click on the solution explorer of my project.. then I go to Add -> Add NewItem, but i haven't find crystal report..

anyone knows where?

do like this

I think you must be right clicking the solution. You must right click the project. There you find add->add new item. Now add new item dialog box will appear and you can find you can find the crystal reports in teh templates plane. Just select crystal report option and name it as you want .Now your crystal report will be opened.Alternatively go to project menu. Here click add new item and a add new item dialog box appears. Now you select crystal report form the templates pane and name it accordingly. I suggest you open crystal report in this way as you will not be confused.

Maybe you have not installed the crystal reports at all (when you were installing the VS you have missed or simpler said unchecked the crystal reports) ... otherwise it suppose to appear in this add new item dialog (VS 2003 - you have reported that your primary platform is .NET 1.1. althrough in VS 2005 it looks a bit different).

Attachments

• cr.png
    cr.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 54
I have vs 2003 standard... I am quessing that CR does not come with that app?! Is there a way to get it without paying the $600 for it?

Back