What skills does one need to become self-employed?

MattStark

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello everyone!

I have a teenager I want to educate on becoming self-employed online. There are infinite opportunities for creating virtual content (like apps) or virtual venues to work online, but I can only think of a few skills one can make use of potentially.
I mean like, coding, photography, accounting, writing, etc. maybe even more specific ideas? Like e.g. having photogenic hands (I'm just making this up, to give you an example)

Thanks for your help in advance!

To be a self-employed VB.Net developer one would need good skills in VB.Net development for starters.

you need train your skill and reason of your make that product. like benefit for all. remember to see calculate benefit per month @_@

easy configure for "User End"

What are you really good at? The first thing I would tell you is find something to do that you are really good at, that you have a passion for. Being self-employed is not all fun and games, it's extremely demanding, particularly if you have people working for you. You don't punch in on a monday at 8AM and punch out friday at 5PM, if you want to succeed you have to invest large amounts of time and work until you are self-sufficient, so if you don't like what you do or are not particularly good at it, it will be long and arduous.

The web is just a medium, like a shop or a book. You can do anything online, you just have to find a way to connect the medium with the actual craft.

EDIT: Another zombie thread, how do people dig these up in the first place anyways?

hmmmm because this title suits me anyway. because im never go to my place to work. cuz i have that "thing". so i tell her send the package(installer). and this old no one lock it?

better than takoyaki then @_@

Back