Question What is Tf.All???

Programming Experience
Beginner
Greetings.

I am currently analyzing some VB.NET code in Visual Studio 2008 using the 3.5 framework.

While reading this code I encountered this statement among the imports: Imports Tf.All.

I cannot find any detailed information about this. What little I have found seems to point to Team Foundation Server.

Is this import there so that TFS can be used with this code? If so, do I even need it if I'm not using TFS?

And if it is not for TFS, then what do I need it for?

Thanks!
Todd Cannon

Not as far as I know an MS reference so probably a custom package. What's the source of the code? Have you tried running the program with and without the Import?

The plot thickens...

I am not sure of the original source of the code.

I replaced a previous developer and the code I'm working with seems to be stitched together from many different sources.

I did run it without the Imports Tf.All and it threw a few errors.

It does indeed appear to be a custom class.

I suppose the next thing to do is start tracing down the errors to try and figure out what the custom class is actually doing.

Thanks for the reply!

***Addendum***

Well upon closer examination this appears to be a custom class that handles global connection string variable and God only knows what else.

There is no telling where the previous dev got this class and there is no documentation for it (big surprise, LOL) so I'll just leave it alone for now.

~Todd

Last edited:
Back