VB.NET and CRYSTAL REPORT

tompyros1910

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi There,
I have created a crystal report application in vb.net 2003.I have designed the report by giving the database connection into my localhost database and take the fields from the db table and placed it accordingly into my crystal report.At the report viewer form, i have created dynamically some datasets and filled it into the crystal report.After i deployed the project and installed it into my computer with localhost db, the report showing finely with no problem.
But when, I install it into my client's desktop and try connect to my localhost database then, when i clicked for the report option, it is prompting for a database connection information input windows with displaying the table name on top of it.can some one guide me or direct me to a sample report displaying dynamically in vb.net even after installed it into another pc and with db hosted in a different location without the user needs to enter the db connection.(hardcode he connection string in the report design level???how to do that).

Back