Validator Callout Extender

rcombs4

Programming Experience
3-5
I've taken the first steps in getting my company up to date by adding some controls from the AJAX Control Toolkit. I've got the watermark textbox, filtered textbox, and calendar extenders all working. But I'm having an issue with the validatorcalloutextender.

The extender works perfectly on our Dev Box. But once I pushed it out to the live site the validator Extender doesn't work in all cases. On the live side the validator extender will work when I use Maxthon browser(based of IE i believe). It will not work using Chrome, Mozilla, or IE. The extenders will also not work on a co-workers computer using either Mozilla or IE. But the extender will work on another co-workers computer using IE. I'm assuming that is versioning issue, but the fact that it works on the Dev box using the same browsers is what concerns me. On the Dev Box the validators get shown when fields are left blank after the user clicks 'Continue', w/o a postback. On the live site they do not get shown after the user clicks 'Continue', but with a postback. I'm sure the issue is with the postback happening but I have no idea why it would all of a sudden force the postback.

I've triple checked the Web.Config to ensure they are the same. I've got the scriptmanager. And since this project is using xsl to load the controls i have triple checked both the .xml and .xslt files.

Has anyone else had any issues similar to this?

It appears to be an issue with the postback.

On our Dev Box, i can goto any project in any browser and i will get the client side validation for validators.

On the live site, i can only get the client side validation on IE. On any other browser I don't get any client side validation.

Any thoughts?

Back