Resolved Upgrade .net7 to .net8 in my devexpress project?

Ejlal Mohammed

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi , I Have Upgrade .net7 to .net8 in my devexpress project but Know it doesnt work ! what seem to be the problem ?

You're going to have to provide a lot more details than that. For start, describe EXACTLY what happens that you don't expect or what does happen that you don't expect. Is there a compile time error or a run time exception? What is the error message, if any?

I just noticed that you have flagged this Resolved. If it is actually resolved, it might help others if you provided a proper description of the problem and the solution.

You're going to have to provide a lot more details than that. For start, describe EXACTLY what happens that you don't expect or what does happen that you don't expect. Is there a compile time error or a run time exception? What is the error message, if any?
There is no error message ! It runs but without output

Attachments

• error2.png
    error2.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 11
Details! You need to provide details. What output are you expecting and why? Show us the relevant code. Have you debugged the code to see what it does and where it goes? If not, why not? If so, what actually happens? We can't read your mind. You have to tell us this stuff.

Ok. I am working in desktop application with devexpress wpf and oracle database
Using clean architecture
So in my presenter layer I have the code of startup
I have debugging the startup code and it goes to the line of opening splash screen and than nothing happend even into I stope the debuge

Back