Typing with the on-screen keyboard.

vSky

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi, How can I type using the on-screen keyboard? I can do it with a mouse click, but there is an error in multiple operations. Please help me.

If what you're doing isn't working then you did it wrong. If you don't show us what you did, we can't tell you what's wrong with it. ALWAYS provide a FULL and CLEAR explanation of the problem, which includes exactly what you're trying to achieve, how you're trying to achieve it, what happens when you try and how that differs from your expectations.

Why would you be trying to write code to use an on-screen keyboard in the place? The whole point of an on-screen keyboard is to provide a visual typing interface to the user if there is no physical keyboard attached. I'm not sure how what you describe could be useful, which is a perfect example of why you need to provide a proper explanation of your problem in the first place.

Why would you be trying to write code to use an on-screen keyboard in the place? The whole point of an on-screen keyboard is to provide a visual typing interface to the user if there is no physical keyboard attached. I'm not sure how what you describe could be useful, which is a perfect example of why you need to provide a proper explanation of your problem in the first place.
Since my English is not very good, I try to make sure that it is short and clear. The translation can sometimes make a different sentence than what I wrote, and this makes it misunderstand. (I have a lot of experience in this subject) The reason why I opened the subject in this way is based on this. The reason why I want to use it is because of a personal project. I have a voice assistant project that I'm working on. Right now, I want to automate very minimal and daily multi-tasking with a few simple words. I cannot use the sendkeys function for security reasons of some special programs. That's why the on-screen keyboard is very ideal and useful for me.

If what you're doing isn't working then you did it wrong. If you don't show us what you did, we can't tell you what's wrong with it. ALWAYS provide a FULL and CLEAR explanation of the problem, which includes exactly what you're trying to achieve, how you're trying to achieve it, what happens when you try and how that differs from your expectations.
Frankly, I have no idea about it. I just use the on-screen keyboard with mouse click. I thought it would be appropriate to open this topic with the thought that maybe there is a different and simpler way.

Back