Time problem

Mike_123

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi,
I use a DateTimePicker control to display time in format: hh-mm-ss and the user can enter the desired duration (for example 15:45:21) the problem is that the control does not allow to enter values greater than 24 for the hour. I need to enter time like (35 hours, 45 minutes and 13 seconds). I tried to display a day field and so display the time as (d: HH:mm:ss) but using the control days starts at 1 and I cannot set the day field to 0.
Thanks for your reply

The DateTimePicker is for selecting dates and times of day. It is not for selecting arbitrary periods of time. For that you would use a TextBox and validate the input, or perhaps three separate NumericUpDown controls.

The DateTimePicker is for selecting dates and times of day. It is not for selecting arbitrary periods of time. For that you would use a TextBox and validate the input, or perhaps three separate NumericUpDown controls.

Thanks,
Yes I know but I used it for that purpose and it worked until I now.. Using a text box or NumericUpdown needs some works because I have several time fields in my form. I was wondering if there is a code/control/ or library written for that purpose.

If so let me know.
Thanks again

Back