Temporarily Storing data & Percentages

bopo

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi everyone, I need help regarding two question

1. I need to deduct 27% off a value, which is constanetly changing depending of the numbers entered within the calculation. When I try to do this, it takes off 27, rather than 27% of the value

2. Each time I hit the 'Calculate' button, a name, unique id, gross pay, total pay is generate, I need the app to temporarily store all data per calculation into memory, and when I click the 'Print Invoice' button, I new interface will open and I need all the info to be displayed in this rich text box, any ideas?

Thanks

Ash

1. What code are you using here? If your wanting to subtract 27% you'll need to do something like:

myFinalNumber = myNumber - (myNumber * .27)

2. You'll likely want to setup a class to store each 'invoice'. Your class would have member for name, id, pay, total pay. Then, you would store the class in a generic List variable. In this way, when you clicked Print Invoice, you would loop through the List variable printing each item.

Are you famliar with classes?

I modded that slighty, but Ive managed to get it to work, and im not familiar with classes, please could you guide me a little, thanks

ps. for example when I have calculate 10 lots of info, I want to be able to click a button and it should appear in another interface within a rtxt

Back