Question Slot Machine Game Help???

karsz

Programming Experience
Beginner
Im new to this site, im a student in school doing I.T, i have a major project were i have to build a slot machine in Visaul Basic 2008 Express Edition . It has to include a bar to pull down (for play), 3 pictures to dispaly a text box to enter beted amount and a text box to disaply balence.

Im stuck ive barley started and very confused.:confused:
Could you Help?

It would be much appricated

Regards

Jarryd Karsz

Last edited:
Create the interface with 3 picture boxes. You will probably need several images using a random number generator to select the image for each box. A button control can be used to start the random selection.

Other than that, no one will do the project for you. Get started and post the specific part of the code you are having trouble with if you want some help.

If this project is too difficult for you, then pick something easier.

Create the interface with 3 picture boxes. You will probably need several images using a random number generator to select the image for each box. A button control can be used to start the random selection.

Other than that, no one will do the project for you. Get started and post the specific part of the code you are having trouble with if you want some help.

If this project is too difficult for you, then pick something easier.

Thanks ill let you no if i have trouble with the code :)

Back