Show only The content window of internet Explorer

malaiko

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello to you all,

I want to make a software that puts the content window (the html) of internet explorer using all of the screen available. No Taskbars, menus, etc.

Just the content of the html page.

May anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks

Hello,

No i don't..if you press F11 you still can see the toolbars on top of the page.

In the other hand, i have to prevento someon fom pressing ctrl+alt+del or some other system keys that may give them access to the desktop.

THanks

Oh you mean youre coding a public terminal type thing? Like those public email boxes in heathrow airport that give you 6 minutes access to hotmail free?

Note tha tctrl+alt+del is a low level circuit of a keyboard that generates an interrupt. it is incredibly hard to disable directly - is there any way you can remove the ALT key from the keyboard instead?

Failing that there might be some software policies you can put in place that prevent ctrl alt del from being useful (i.e. it will still show the lock/logoff/change password screen but all the buttons except cancel are disabled)

To disable Ctrl+alt+Delete in vb.net is impossible. You need to write a GINA Stub ,a native DLL that gets exported to WinLogon. The only way i can think of is to 'trick' the OS into thinking the screensaver is running. You can do this with the SystemParametersInfo API, but even then it's not 100% foolproof.

Back