Question Saving data after exit application..

noam309

Programming Experience
Beginner
:confused:Hi everyone,

I'm a newbee with VBnet , I use vbnet2005
I have a major form called FORM1, and when I click the bottons in it it shows another form
for example-
I have these some forms (printscreen):

xCHuHsLxvi.24-08-2010_17-47-59.jpg._

FORM1 - major form
FORM2 - calculation form ( there are few forms like this)
FORM3 - result form

What I need is:
When I open FORM2 and get results I push the botton SEND and then it should send the values into FORM3 .
I don't know if the public variable will be good here because they are not constant , I can get different results in FORM2 ,and these results should be writen in textboxes only after I push send bottom.

I hope it is clear , I don't know how to do it,if you can give me a code for this or detailed answer , I would be very glad.
Thanks in advance.

Hi ,

I have form1 with a lot of bottons that opens forms with calculation ,

for ex. refering to the printscreen , when I click "qb" in form1 it opens form2,
I click calc botton and it make calculations and put it in a textbox , I click SEND botton and it send the values into a modoul with public variables and form1 shows again ,but form2 still remains in memory ,and when I click "qb" again in form1 it loads form2 again ,
after I make all the calculation with all the forms , I enter form3 with a botton in form1 , and get all the results from the modoul .
the thing is that I want form2 and all the other calc forms to be closed after I push send botton and it enters the values into the modoul with the public variables.

Hope it is clear now.
waiting to your reply!!!

Back