saved project

blowfish

Programming Experience
Beginner
Ok I am just making the transition to .Net and would like to know what is the proper way to save a project and then open it for editing again? I started a project and cant seem to get back to editing the form1

To save a project, choose Save All from the File menu

To open the project, double click the project .vbproj or the solution .sln file

A solution can contain many projects. If you are working on a project that uses a DLL you wrote, and that DLL has been added as a project, rather than a compiled DLL, you need to open the solution. For solutions containing only one project, the project and solution file are analogous

To open a form, double click it in the solution explorer. To view the code, right click it and choose view code

Ok I found the solution file and opened it but in the solution explore it is empty? and in the folder I can not find a .vbproj file anywhere?

Ok my bad found the project file however when I open it there is still nothing in the solution explore, or the design window. the only thing that I can do is run debug?

Oh man LOL I just figured it out LOL man I really need to get a book on this one to match all my VB 6.0 books.

0764508679.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA140_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
like the first one I bought? :D:D:D:D:D

Back