Reporting Help......

Errods

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi Guys,

I am using an SQLite Datbase. The connections to the database and all the operations are done programatically............ Using the Connection, Command, Reader objects for thier respective purposes.

Now i Need to Generate the reports...... All the tutorials are based on using Datasets...........

I want to use Reportviewer is there any way i can send data to the Reportviewr without using connections\ Dataset which are defined at Design time.

Code Samples or Examples would be of a Great Help.......

Thanks a Ton in Advance ........:)

Binding Problem.....

Hi Guys,

I have a class as follows......

Class Demo

Private m_field1 as Integer
Public Property Prop
get.........
return m_field1
set..............

End class

I have added this class as a Datasource object..........

I want to bind a Text box named tbID with this class member so that i can use textbox value in printing a report....... using reportviewer

The problem now is when i Run the program after Binding this class the change in values is not reflected in the reportviewr

How do i Solve this

No.................

When i type something in the text box the typed value is not shown..... its ike the key press event is handled.......

But the value for an expression here the output is correct...............

The value in the textbox and the app field of the Reportviwer is just the default value i.e. 0

In case you dint get me i can post the code...........

Mmm, not totally following you, I haven't used reportviewer. I thought you just might have a binding problem.

Posting the code cant hurt.

Back