Quick Find/Quick Replace

sirmilt

Programming Experience
1-3
The dialog box that normally appears when I use the Qick Find or Quick Replace does not appear. It was working find butsuddenly stopped working.

I have searched the Microsoft Knowledge Base and help files and have "Repaired" VB without success.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Raven65, thanks for the response.

Control + H had no response. I think my next step is to unistall and reinststall the program.

Go to Options in Tools menu, when you have "Show all settings" checked there is a 'Keyboard' node below 'Environment' in treeview. You can reset all keyboard mappings to default by clicking the 'Reset' button. Check by finding Edit.Replace, it normally have the Ctrl-H shortcut defined in Global, if it have and still don't work there is a unknown problem.

JohnH

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately it didn't help. I reset all the keyboard defaults first and then I checked to see if Ctrl+H shortcut appeared and it does.

I guess I have the "unknown problem" you referred to and I don't know where to turn next.

PROBLEM SOLVED

I noticed asmall enlargement of the border of the Taskbar so I hid the Taskbar and there was the top of the Dialog Box, I simply moved it into the middle of the screen and unhid the Taskbar and it works fine,

Thanks again for your help.

Back