Question Prompt a message when the rows in datagrid does not meet the condition

lawrencxze

Programming Experience
1-3
I have a system where the user can edit the value of dates in the datagrid by using the datetimepicker. Now, my problem is how can I limit the editing if the rows he/she want to edit does not meet the conditions in my if else. For example, this is my table:

Capture.PNG

Then if the actual date in line no 1 is '3001-01-01' and the user try to update the line no 2-7 by clicking the update button, the system should not allowed it. How can I do that?

Thanks for the help!

You need to provide a full and clear explanation of the problem. The more vague you are, the more we have to guess and the more likely we guess wrong. For instance:
The user selects a grid row and the controls are populated like so... If the row above the selected row has the value X, Y should happen.
That's the sort of specific explanation you need to provide. If you don't know what you need to that level of detail then you haven't actually thought through the problem properly. If you do have that level of detail, keeping it secret from those you want to help you doesn't make sense.

Back