Problems with vb.net in virtual directory

Juwar

Programming Experience
1-3
I am creating a web application. However, this application will have a member section. what I did was created a folder under the main application, and named it "member". Then I configured this folder as a virtual directory. I went into IIS manager (windox xp) and did the required steps. Then, I added a web form under this virtual directory. At first, when I tried to load this web form (member/default.aspx) I got an error message. Then, I copied the bin folder from the main app into the member virtual directory folder. There was no error then to load the page. However, any code that I write behind this web form does nothing. I created a label and wanted it to show the date.
The vb.net code was "lbltoday.text=now.today" However, when I ran it, the label showed nothing. I did the same on the main app, and it showed perfectly. I also created an image button and wrote code behind on this member page. the codebehind was "response.redirect("samples/worksheet.htm") However when I debugged and clicked the link, the link did nothing.

Can someone explain to me what is happening???
PLEASE HELP.

Back