Problem With ASP 2.0 Web App (Session? I think not)

ss7thirty

Programming Experience
5-10
I am working in the framework 2.0 and using C# never the less my problem is kind of weird and can easily occur in VB because they are the samething in .NET is .NET.

Anyways.. What could get modified that would make web application work when only one user is logged in and mess up when the second person logs in. The only thing getting changed when someone logs out is the session gets cleared. Session.RemoveAll()

So what sort of thing could affect things across the board. I have eliminated the session from my search because this only affects the single machine. Same thing with cookies which are being used. They are outputted to that machine. What else could be getting set that would cause this sort of problem. Has anyone ever encountered this type of thing before. This project is my baby and then someone took over it for the past year and this is proving to be a big issue right now.

Do you use a class for your users? If so, are you creating a new instance when you get a new user logging on? You should do this in your global.asax file.

Back