Problem of JIT debugger (After installation)

active_dotnet

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi all ,
I have developed an application in VB.net.I m facing problem making it's setup.
Well when i make it's setup and intall that on a pc where .net is installed it's working very fine.
But when i try to install it on a pc weher . net is not installed (Previpusly i was doing mannually) but nw coz of bootstrap loader .net framwork is inbulid in setup pacakage.
But problem same problem is still there.
it install successfully on pc when v try to run application
problem arise

Code: Application Has genrated an exception That could not be handled
Processid=0x738(1848)
Threadid=0x...something
to terminate click on ok

But when i click on cencle the another prompt appers
Code: registered JIT Debugger is no avilable.An attempt to launch a jit debugger with following command result in an error code of 0x2(2).Please check computer settings
cordbg.exe!a(0xe20)

and now one more problem also arise

Anyways now my error mess is changed it is showing a msgbox
Just-In-Time-Debugging
" An exception 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.Internalexception' Has occred in projectname.exe
However , No debugger are registered that can debug the exception.Unable to JIT Debug."

on clicking ok
New msgbox apper with message
" Please check the documentation topic Just-in-debugging errors for more information."

Now if anybody know it's solution the
n please help me. I m suffering alot coz of this problem.
any ind of help is heartly welcomed....

Regards,
Active

When you compile the program... make sure it is in RELEASE mode and not DEBUG mode.

-tg

Ah, OK, I think I understand now.... when you include the bootstrapper, it doesn't actualy install .NET... the bootstrapper is simply a little app that checks for .NET and gives the user the opportunity to download it and install it. How ever, in order for it to work, it hasto run before your app. This means that any shortcuts to your program must first be routed to the bootstrapper. Then in the bootstrapper's INI file, you point it to your app so that it'll run after the bootstrapper is done.

-tg

Back