Question Print Fields

solfinker

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello!
I have a form I use to add data and I want to print labels - with my label thermal printer - of only one field from each record I have just added to my database, before closing the form, that is, from first record to last record of the recent added records.

I suppose I could fill a table and use it with a report, but I do not know how to do it starting from the form. Can I add records to two tables with the same form?

Thank you for your advise.

To answer your question, of course you can. You can create as many DataTables as you want wherever you want. I don't really see why you'd need to do that though. I would expect that you can use a PrintDocument to print to your printer and simply loop through the DataTable you have, extracting one field from each record and simply ignoring the others.

I am filling two tables in the same form, one of them TableTemp has been deleted at the opening of the form. Thus I can now print the fields I want from the new records.

I am filling two tables in the same form, one of them TableTemp has been deleted at the opening of the form. Thus I can now print the fields I want from the new records.

OK. I don't really know what the relevance of that information is though.

Back