Not Change on the Form

waraq

Programming Experience
Beginner
I'm using VB.NET 2005 and some times I made some change on my application
but VB.NET do not made any change when I run it. There is any setting that I need to changed? I will appreciate any help.

Thank You

Will

Design Form

I have some problems with my form design and click event. I was trying to create a click event on my btnSave_Click. I want the button (btnSave) to beep one time every time the button is clicked. I did the following:
Private Sub btnST_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnST.Click
Beep()
End Sub
But when I went to run my application and click the save button nothing happened. There was no sound although my speakers work. I do have quite a large code that works fine already written on the application, but now it seems the compiler does not want to do or take anything else besides the code that is already written. I also changed my form size by doing the following on the properties form:
size x = 150
size y = 250
Again, nothing happened. It just stays in its original state. It looks like I haven't done any modifications on my application, but I did. :confused:
I would like to know what the problem is and how to solve it.

Thank you so much for any help you can give me.

Willy

sounds like you tried to change it while running in debug mode?

i just tried beep. it worked with my speakers turned on

Got it

Friend i ve had a lot of headache when this happened to me, anyways u need not to worry, juz open the folder where ur solution rests, delete all the contents in bin, debug, release etc but please dont do anything with the resources folder, go back rebuild the solution n there u go. (Dont forget to take a backup first).
Help someone who can't return the favor.

I had an issue like this in VS2002. It turned out to be that the application was not "Building".

In VS2002, you can check this by going to the Solution Explorer, right-click, choose Configuration Manager, and verify that the Build boxes are checked. I am not sure how to do it in VS2003 1.1 (as your profile suggests you are running).

There might have been a hickup, close VS and delete project Bin and Obj folders. Make sure you have VS2003 SP1 installed.

Back