.NET 1.1 2003 Add, Update, Delete, and Load Data

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi, I am new at VB and wanting to learn how to add, update, delete and load data from Access. I have created a form with text box to change the data but I do not know how to make it work. The fields are storeID, storeName, storeAddress, City, State, and Zip. I have already created 10 records of data in the access and called it "stores". I have created 5 buttons, add, update, delete, end, and view datagrid on a click of a button. I have read through the post but half of my finding are in VB 2005 and can not use them, or i do not know how to. If you can help I will be greatful. Thank you.

I wish it was that simple, I have the ADO.NET book and I tried following the same direction. However, I could not event begin, when I open up 2003 and click new project, this is what I see: VB Projects with Windows Application, Class Library, Windows Control Library, Smart Device Application, ASP.NET Web Application, ASP.WEB Service, ASP.NET Mobile, Web Control Library, Console Application, Window Service, Empty Porject, Empty Web Project, and New Poject in Existing Folder. Those are the temlates and other Project Types I have are Visual C# Projects, Visual J# Projects, Visual C++ Projects, Setup and Deployment Porjects, Other Projects and Visual Studio Soulutions. I can not find the Wizard. That is why I have tho code the things in -_-

Back